Come write with us!
Sunday, March 10, 2019. 10:30-5:00 in Wilson Hall Lounge
- Dreading the March paper season?
- Paralyzed by the blank page?
- Or spending too much time without getting much done?
Gain momentum by writing productively for an entire day in a community of peers. Get a lot of work done and learn a few strategies to boost productivity at the same time.
We create the structure so that you make headway on your papers!
Spaces to write alone or with others
- Consultations with writing instructors and librarians
- Lunch is provided.
- Snacks, coffee, and conversation available in our “coffee lounge” all day long
Some of our optional offerings:
- Mini-workshops (e.g., thesis statements, library research, effective revision techniques)
- Walk and talk brainstorming sessions
We will be raffling off a gift certificate to the UofT Bookstore at 10:30 for all those who arrive on time!
If you enjoy the retreat, join us on March 20 for Write Night.
Please direct inquiries to email@example.com.
Date: March 10th, 2019
Start Time: 10:30am
End Time: 5:00 pm
Location: Wilson Hall