- Gain momentum
- Write productively for an entire day in a community of peers
- Learn strategies to boost productivity
We create the structure so you make headway on your papers.
- Spaces to write alone or with others
- Consultations with writing and library faculty
- Lunch panel discussion by senior student writers (lunch provided)
- All day snacks and coffee
- Walk and talk brainstorming
We will be raffling off a gift certificate to the U of T Bookstore at 10:30 for all those who arrive on time!
Registration is required: register here.
Spaces are limited. Priority will be given to New College students and students taking courses in New College programs. Because spaces are limited, we can offer spaces only to those who are committed to participating for the entire day.
And don’t miss Write Night on November 24 – battle the isolation of essay writing by working in a community of peers and faculty.
Date: November 13th, 2016
Start Time: 10:30am
End Time: 5:00pm
Cost: Free but registration is required. See above.
Location: Wilson Hall Lounge
Contact: Liz Newbery