New College Council Awards are intended to assist with unmet need with respect to their residence expenses.
- In order to be considered for this award you must have been admitted to the Faculty of Arts & Science (New College) and have applied for and accepted a space at New College Residences.
- Students must be a Canadian/Domestic student.
- Students must have indicated a preference for a Premium Double, Double or Bed-Over-Desk Room on their residence application. Students who requested a single room will not be considered for this award.
- Decisions will be based on financial need.
- Awards will be between $1,000 and $2,000
- Grants will be credited to the student accounts in September.
It is expected that prior to applying for this grant, students will have explored all sources of funding such as family support, savings, summer job opportunities, OSAP or other government assistance programs and bank lines of credit as appropriate. New College grants are not intended to fund non-residence expenses or to repay debts.
It is essential that you complete all pages of this application. Insufficient information and/or documentation will affect the consideration of your application for a grant.
Please complete the online PDF version of this form, you can enter the information directly into the fields and then email the form and any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submission is June 8, 2018.