|Join us for Commuter Orientation 2018!
Will you be joining us as a commuter student in September? Do you want to know…
- What it’s like commuting to U of T?
- How you’ll find your classes?
- Where to find the best food on and around campus?
- What are some of the best ways to make new friends?
- How to find your place within such a large university?
Commuter Orientation is offered to help incoming commuter students get a head start familiarizing themselves with New College and UofT.
Join us for:
- A chance to meet fellow commuter students
- Q&A session with upper year commuter student leaders
- Tour of the best spots on campus for commuter students
- FREE lunch!
Come meet us on Saturday, July 28th, 2018!
Registration is now LIVE (see below)!
Date: Saturday, July 28, 2018
Start Time: 11:00 AM
End Time: 2:00 PM
Location: Wilson Hall Lounge, which is located on the 2nd floor of 40 Willcocks Street, Toronto M5S 1C6
To register for Commuter Orientation, fill out the form below!