Applications for grants or bursaries (need-based awards) are available in the New College Registrar’s Office and on ACORN beginning October 1st. All grant applicants are interviewed in person by one of the Registrars. Over 300 New College students receive assistance through University of Toronto Undergraduate Grants, which are awarded to supplement OSAP or other cases of financial need. The College also makes awards from its own grant and bursary funds and emergency loans are available in special cases.
For detailed instructions on how to complete the Grant application online using ACORN, please see here.
- Edmondson-Mason Loan and Bursary Fund
- Frank Lay and Pearl Standish Bursary Fund
- Hope for Children Foundation Scholarship
- New College Principal’s Bursary Fund
- New College Programs’ Bursary Fund
- New College Student Council Bursaries
- Rea, Robert and Norm Paterson Bursary
- Irving and Florence Rother Bursaries
- Elizabeth Waddell Bursary Fund