New College’s Welcome Events provide an opportunity for newly-admitted students and their parents and families to visit New College, meet our faculty, staff and students, and go on residence tours.
This year’s events will begin with a presentation. Topics covered include:
- Overview of registration, course selection, fees payment, and more
- Financial matters
- Residence at New
- Writing Centre and English Language Learning program
- New One (first-year foundational program)
- D.G. Ivey Library
After the presentation, you will have the opportunity to:
- Ask questions
- Tour New College’s residences
- Register for Academic Orientation sessions
- Register for summer Writing Centre sessions
- Enjoy refreshments
To register for this Welcome Event, please contact us no later than Tuesday, May 20:
- email@example.com (include your name, UofT applicant number, event date, number of guests* and if you are interested in a residence tour)
- Phone: 416-978-2460
Please note: space is limited; we recommend registering early.
Should you require accessibility accommodation(s) due to a disability, please contact us and we will do our best to make appropriate arrangements.
*We kindly ask registrants to limit their guests to one or two family members or a friend.
Date: May 25th, 2014
Start Time: 1:00pm
End Time: 4:00pm
Location: Wilson Hall Front Desk, 40 Willcocks Street
Contact: New College Registrar's Office