Come write with us!
- Dreading paper season?
- Paralyzed by the blank page?
- Or spending too much time without getting much done?
Gain momentum by writing productively for an entire day in a community of peers. Get a lot of work done and learn a few strategies to boost productivity at the same time.
The Writing Retreat takes place in November and March.
We create the structure so that you make headway on your papers!
Spaces to write alone or with others
- Consultations with writing instructors and librarians
- Lunch is provided.
- Snacks, coffee, and conversation available in our “coffee lounge” all day long
Some of our optional offerings:
- mini-workshops (e.g., thesis statements, library research, effective revision techniques)
- walk and talk brainstorming sessions
We will be raffling off an exciting gift at 10:30 for all those who arrive on time!
Open only to undergraduate New College students and students taking courses in New College programs (any NEW, WGS, HMB, JNH, JLN, JNS, JNR, JQR, JHN or JHA course).
Please direct inquiries to email@example.com.