Come write with us!
- Dreading the March paper season?
- Paralyzed by the blank page?
- Or spending too much time without getting much done?
Gain momentum by writing productively for an entire day in a community of peers. Get a lot of work done and learn a few strategies to boost productivity at the same time.
We create the structure so that you make headway on your papers!
Spaces to write alone or with others
- Consultations with writing instructors and librarians
- Lunch is provided.
- Snacks, coffee, and conversation available in our “coffee lounge” all day long
Some of our optional offerings:
- mini-workshops (e.g., thesis statements, library research, effective revision techniques)
- walk and talk brainstorming sessions
We will be raffling off an exciting gift at 10:30 for all those who arrive on time!
Registration is now closed. We will open registration for the March retreat in mid-February
If you enjoy the retreat, join us on March 25 for Write Night.
Please direct inquiries to email@example.com.