Come write with us!
- Dreading the March paper season?
- Paralyzed by the blank page?
- Or spending too much time without getting much done?
Gain momentum by writing productively for an entire day in a community of peers. Get a lot of work done and learn a few strategies to boost productivity at the same time.
We create the structure so that you make headway on your papers!
Spaces to write alone or with others
- Consultations with writing instructors and librarians
- Lunch is provided.
- Snacks, coffee, and conversation available in our “coffee lounge” all day long
Some of our optional offerings:
- mini-workshops (e.g., thesis statements, library research, effective revision techniques)
- walk and talk brainstorming sessions
We will be raffling off a gift certificate to the UofT Bookstore at 10:30 for all those who arrive on time!
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN IN LATE FEBRUARY 2019
If you enjoy the retreat, join us on March 20 for Write Night.
Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.