What: Full-day writing retreat
When: November 19, 2017, 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where: Wilson Hall Lounge, second floor of 40 Willcocks Street
Who: Undergraduate students in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Are papers, presentations, essays and other writing assignments piling high around you? Come out to work on your papers in a supportive setting! Here’s what you can expect: You will
- gain momentum;
- write productively for an entire day in a community of peers;
- learn strategies to boost productivity.
We create the structure that will allow you to make headway on your papers. For example:
- Spaces to write along or with others
- Consultations with writing and library faculty
- Lunch to keep you nourished
- All-day snacks and coffee
- Walk-and-talk brainstorming
And: We will be raffling off a gift certificate to the U of T Bookstore at 10:30 a.m. for all those who arrive on time.
Registration is required.
Please note: Spaces are limited, so we can offer participation only for those committed to staying the entire day. Open to undergraduate students in the Faculty of Arts and Science, with priority given to New College students and students taking courses in New College programs.
For more information, contact Sheila Stewart.
Date: November 19th, 2017
Start Time: 10:30am