Come write with us!
March 26, 2023.
- Stuck by the blank page?
- Or spending too much time without getting much done?
- Hoping to find joy in writing?
Gain momentum by writing productively for an entire day in a community of peers. Get a lot of work done and learn a few strategies to boost productivity at the same time.
We create the structure so that you make headway on your papers!
Registration is closed.
We will let waitlisted students know whether we have space for them by Saturday morning.
Hear what students had to say about previous retreats.
Spaces to write alone or with others
- Consultations with writing instructors and librarians
- Lunch is provided.
- Snacks, coffee, and conversation available in our “coffee lounge” all day long
Some of our optional offerings:
- mini-workshops (e.g., thesis statements, library research, effective revision techniques)
- walk and talk brainstorming sessions
- options for productive breaks
We will be raffling off an exciting gift at 11:00 for all those who arrive on time!
Open only to undergraduate New College students and students taking courses in New College programs (any NEW, AFR, CAR, CSE, BPM, WGS, HMB, JNH, JLN, JNS, JNR, JQR, JHN or JHA course).
Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.