2021 Fall Session Appointment Hours
Monday to Friday
8:30 AM – 12:00 NOON (EDT)
1:30 PM – 4:00 PM (EDT)
All advising appointments are conducted virtually online using Microsoft Teams. Appointments are usually 15 minutes to 30 minutes in length. To request your appointment, provide the requested information below so that we may schedule you for the earliest available time.
REQUEST FORM INSTRUCTIONS – Please read before completing!
All our appointments are booked through to Friday, September 24.
APPOINTMENT REQUESTS FOR THE WEEK OF: Monday, September 27 to Friday, October 1.
- Beginning Monday, September 20 at 12:01 am (EDT), you can complete and submit online a new appointment request form. Submissions before this time WILL NOT be scheduled.
- Include in your additional notes, if you prefer the morning or the afternoon AND whether you wish to have a 15 minute or 30 minute appointment.
OTHER ADVISING OPTIONS TO CONSIDER:
Newly-Admitted Students – Get Help and Advice from the New Student Academic Hub
- The Hub provides detailed instructions and advice on course and program selection for your first year with us.
- Log in to Quercus: https://q.utoronto.ca/. Enter your JOINid/UTORid and password.
- If you still have questions, connect with an Academic Advisor by email.
Connect with an Academic Advisor by Email
- Email us your questions at: email@example.com
- Include your full name and student number
- Use the email subject line: Questions for My Academic Advisor
Contact Your Specialist, Major, Minor Program Sponsor (Returning Students)
- Contact the undergraduate department/program office for help with program specific questions.
- Contact information by Academic Unit can be found here:
2021-22 Fall/Winter Session Course Enrolment Reminders and Online Resources:
- Course Enrolment Information: https://www.artsci.utoronto.ca/current/academics/course-enrolment
- Academic Calendar: https://artsci.calendar.utoronto.ca/
Re-registration Information – Students who have been away for 12 months or more and who wish to resume their studies
- Contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request the re-registration form.
- Request for Re-Registration forms should be submitted at least one week prior to the fall/winter session.
- Once your re-registration form is processed, we recommend you make a follow-up appointment with an academic advisor to review changes in policies and procedures as well as to clarify the degree requirements you are following.
REQUEST FORM INSTRUCTIONS – Please review the above to see when to submit your request!