Returning residents are a key part of our community; they provide mentorship and leadership to new students and help build the character and identity of each House. While residence fees may seem expensive, costs include utilities, internet, laundry, local phone service, cable TV in the common rooms, and a full meal plan. Having these services bundled into one inclusive package allows students more time to engage in their studies and extra-curricular activities!
All current residents will be invited to submit an application in mid-May. Conditional offers of residence will be sent out between mid-June and August. Both sections have firm deadlines.
Demand for residence space continues to exceed capacity. As such, we must once again limit the number of spaces we reserve for returner students to approximately 30% for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Offers of re-admission will be conditional on the following criteria being met:
- Contributed positively and was actively involved in house and residence life
- A minimum AGPA of 2.0 achieved for 2019-2020
- Confirmed registration as a full-time student for 2020-2021 (unless otherwise approved by our office)
- No outstanding balance on ACORN as of May 15, 2020
- Adhered to the residence code of conduct in 2019-2020
If for some reason you do not meet these criteria but would like to be readmitted to residence, please contact the Office of Residence and Student Life and we will be happy to discuss your options with you.