Issue Reporting

If you encounter any issues with the internet or the landline provided to you, it is recommended you submit a problem report through the IT reporting form located at

You may also go to the Wilson Lodge and provide your name and room number in order for student IT staff to attend to your issue, within business hours.

Please note that any issues not involving your phone or internet connection are not the responsibility of the New College IT Department.

Services may be requested, but will come with a service charge

(or may even be outright denied depending on how busy the IT support staff is)